Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC.
Checkout this video:
If you’re having trouble syncing your music library with Apple Music, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that iCloud Music Library is turned on in iTunes on your computer. If it’s not, follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes.
2. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Edit > Preferences.
3. Click the General tab.
4. Select the checkbox next to iCloud Music Library to turn it on.
5. Click OK.
Once you’ve turned on iCloud Music Library, try syncing your music library again.
What could be the reason for the issue?
There are a few different things that could be causing your Apple Music to not sync properly. Here are a few possible reasons:
-Your iPhone or iPad is not connected to the internet.
-Your Apple ID is not signed in on your device.
-You do not have an active Apple Music subscription.
– iCloud Music Library is not turned on in your settings.
-You are trying to sync music that is not available in the Apple Music library.
How to fix the issue?
There are a few reasons why your Apple Music might not be syncing. One reason could be that you have iCloud Music Library turned off on your iPhone. To turn on iCloud Music Library:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap Music.
3. Tap the switch next to iCloud Music Library to turn it on .
4. If you don’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library, then your account probably doesn’t have access to iCloud Music Library .
Another reason could be that you’re not signed in to the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all of your devices:
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
2. Tap [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap Sign Out. If you’re using iOS 11 or earlier, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > Sign Out .
4. Restart your iPhone, then sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with Apple Music .
Lastly, make sure that you have the latest version of iOS and macOS, and the latest version of iTunes .
If you’re still having trouble syncing your Apple Music after following the steps above, you may need to contact Apple support for further help.