Now That’s What I Call Music! 18 Songs You’ll Love is the perfect playlist for any music lover. From classic hits to new chart toppers, this playlist has something for everyone. So turn up the volume and enjoy!
Checkout this video:
Now That’s What I Call Music!
Now That’s What I Call Music! is a series of various artists compilation albums released in the United Kingdom and Ireland by Sony Music and Universal Music (Universal/Sony Music).
18 Songs You’ll Love
If you’re a fan of pop music, then you’ll love this collection of 18 songs that are sure to get your toes tapping. From upbeat anthems to soulful ballads, there’s something for everyone on this list.
So whether you’re looking for a new party playlist or just want to discover some new music, be sure to check out these 18 catchy tunes. You won’t be disappointed!
New Music You’ll Love
It’s time to update your playlist with some new tunes! Here are 18 songs you’ll love, including hits from Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Lil Nas X, and more.
Music to Fall in Love With
Now That’s What I Call Music! is back with another great collection of songs that you’ll love. This time, they’ve gathered 18 tracks that are perfect for falling in love. Featuring artists like Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Adele, and John Legend, this album is sure to get you in the mood for love. So put on your favorite pair of comfy pajamas, cuddle up with your special someone, and enjoy some of the best music for falling in love.
Songs to Make You Smile
Music has the power to change our moods and transform our days. It can pump us up for a workout, help us wind down after a long day, and provide the perfect soundtrack for any moment in between.
With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of 18 feel-good songs that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. From classic hits to today’s top pop songs, this upbeat playlist has something for everyone.
So crank up the volume, sing along at the top of your lungs, and let these joyful tunes lift your spirits. After all, there’s nothing like a little music to make life more beautiful.
Music to Help You Relax
There are all sorts of different genres of music out there, but sometimes it’s hard to find what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for music that will help you relax, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 18 songs that we think will help you kick back and relax:
1. “The Weight” by The Band
2. “Don’t Dream It’s Over” by Crowded House
3. “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac
4. “Leaving on a Jet Plane” by John Denver
5. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
6. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack
7. “Yesterday” by The Beatles
8. “Something” by The Beatles
9. “When I’m Sixty-Four” by The Beatles
10. “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” by Randy Newman (from Toy Story)
11. “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” by Bryan Adams
12. “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding
Music for a Rainy Day
Now That’s What I Call Music! 18 Songs You’ll Love
1. “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
2. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
3. “Here Comes the Rain Again” by The Eurythmics
4. “Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)” by Phil Collins
5. “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Tears for Fears
6. “Purple Rain” by Prince
7. “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins
8. “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” by Bryan Adams
9. “Wind of Change” by Scorpions
10. “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O’Connor
11. “Come rain or come shine” by Ray Charles
12. “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones
13. “The rains down in Africa” by Toto
Music to Get You Up and Moving
Now That’s What I Call Music! 18 features an eclectic mix of pop, rock, hip-hop, and R&B sure to get you up and moving. This pulse-pounding playlist includes chart-toppers “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor, “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift, and “Habits (Stay High)” by Tove Lo. Whether you’re working out, partying, or just need a pick-me-up, these songs will give you the boost you need.
Music for a Long Drive
If you’re looking for some tunes to keep you entertained on a long drive, look no further than this playlist. From pop to country to R&B, there’s something for everyone on this list. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
– “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
– “One Call Away” by Charlie Puth
– “Stressed Out” by twenty one pilots
– “Sugar” by Maroon 5
– “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon
– “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
– “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
– “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
– “I Love It” by Kanye West feat. Lil Pump
– “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” by Bryan Adams
– “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
– “In My Feelings” by Drake
– “No Tears Left to Cry” by Ariana Grande
– “…Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
– “/ Vlad Dans les Coeurs / La ronde triste (Digital 45)” by Yma Sumac & Moondog
Songs to Sing Along To
This list includes some great songs to sing along to whether you’re in the car, at a party, or just hanging out with friends. There’s a little something for everyone, so put on your dancing shoes and get ready to enjoy some of the catchiest tunes around!
1. “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
2. “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
3. “We Will Rock You” by Queen
4. “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC
5. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
6. “Sweet Child o’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses
7. “Pour Some Sugar on Me” by Def Leppard
8. “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones
9. “Hotel California” by Eagles
10. ” Bohemian Rhapsody” By Queen
11.”We Are the Champions” By Queen
12.”The Real Slim Shady” By Eminem
13.”I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” By Whitney Houston
14.”Yeah!” By Usher Feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris
15.”Can’t Hold Us” Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat Ray Dalton
16.”Get Lucky” Daft Punk Feat Pharrell Williams 17.”Uptown Funk!” Mark Ronson Feat Bruno Mars 18.”Shake It Off” Taylor Swift