This Video Should Help:
The “baroque musicians tried to move their audiences by” is a dance music genre that originated in the 17th century. The baroque period saw composers trying to create more complex and emotional pieces, but it was not until the 18th century that these ideas were fully realized.
- which of the following represents the form of revenge
- the combination of two violins and basso continuo
- how might a composer create program music
- which of the following best describes the form of susato’s moorish dance?
- the melodies in this piece have a sound of simplicity because