This guide tells you how to transfer music from your computer to your LG phone. You can transfer music from your computer to your LG phone using a USB cable.
Checkout this video:
With the increasing popularity of LG phones, more and more people are wondering how to transfer music from computer to LG phone. Here we will show you two ways to sync music from computer to LG phone.
What You Need
In order to transfer music from your computer to your LG phone, you will need the following:
-A USB cable that is compatible with your LG phone.
-A computer with a USB port.
-The music files that you want to transfer saved on your computer.
Connecting Your Phone
Assuming you’ve already downloaded the music you want onto your computer, you just need to connect your phone to the computer. Do this by plugging the smaller end of a USB cable into your phone, then plug the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
Using a USB Cable
If you want to transfer music from your computer to your LG phone, you can do so by using a USB cable. First, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. Then, open the Music player on your computer and select the songs that you want to transfer. Finally, drag and drop the selected songs into the Music folder on your LG phone.
You can transfer files, such as pictures or audio files, between your computer and your phone using Bluetooth. To turn on Bluetooth, open Settings, then click the Bluetooth icon to open the Bluetooth settings. Click the switch next to Bluetooth to turn it on.
Pair your phone with your computer using Bluetooth
Before you can transfer files between your computer and phone using Bluetooth, you need to pair them.
1. Open Settings , then click the Bluetooth icon to open the Bluetooth settings.
2. Click the switch next to Bluetooth to turn it on. The switch will be blue when it’s on.
3. On your computer, open theBluetooth settings If you don’t see this option in Settings, click Devices , then click Add a device or browse for devices in Devices and Printers .If you don’t see browse for devices in Devices and Printers , type device into Cortana’s search box on your taskbar, then click Find and fix problems with devices from the search results .
4. In Windows 10: Select Add a device > select your phone from the list > select Next . When prompted for a PIN code on your phone, enter 0000 . If that doesn’t work, try 1234 . You’ll know the pairing is complete when you see Connected under your phone’s name in Devices . In Windows 8: Select Start > type change PC settings > select PC and devices from the search results> select Add a device > follow any additional instructions that might appear > when prompted for a PIN code on your phone enter 0000 > if that doesn’t work try 1234 > you’ll know that pairing is complete when you see Connected under your phone’s name in PC Settings
5. Repeat these steps whenever you want to connect or reconnect your computer and phone using Bluetooth.
Using a Memory Card
If your phone has a microSD card slot, you can use a microSD card to transfer music from your computer.
1. Connect the microSD card to your computer using an adapter or a memory card reader.
2. Copy the music files you want to transfer to the microSD card.
3. Eject the microSD card from your computer and insert it into your phone.
4. Open the file manager app on your phone and find the music files you copied to the microSD card.
5. Tap on a file to play it, or tap and hold on a file to select it.
6. Tap the Share button, then tap the Bluetooth icon to share the file via Bluetooth, or tap the Email icon to send the file as an email attachment.
Using Cloud Storage
There are several ways that you can transfer music from your computer to your LG phone, but one of the easiest methods is to use cloud storage. This allows you to store your music files in the cloud and then access them from your phone whenever you want.
To set up cloud storage, you will first need to create an account with a service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Once you have done this, you can upload your music files to your account. Once they are uploaded, you will be able to access them from your phone by downloading the app for the service you are using.
Once the app is installed on your phone, you can log in and access your music files. If you want to add new files, you can simply upload them to your account and they will be available on your phone.
If you’re having trouble transferring music from your computer to your LG phone, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that the music files you’re trying to transfer are in a format that your LG phone can play. MP3, WMA, and AAC files are all compatible with LG phones. If the files are in a different format, you’ll need to convert them using a file converter program before you can transfer them.
Once you’ve verified that the music files are in a compatible format, connect your LG phone to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open the file explorer on your computer and locate the music files you want to transfer. Finally, drag and drop the files into the “Music” folder on your LG phone.
There are a few different ways that you can transfer music from your computer to your LG phone. You can use a USB cable, Bluetooth, or a Wi-Fi connection. Depending on the method you choose, you may need to install additional software on your computer or phone. Overall, transferring music from your computer to your LG phone is a relatively easy process.
How to transfer music from computer to LG phone?
There are a few different ways that you can transfer music from your computer to your LG phone. One way is to use a USB cable to connect the two devices and then use a media managing program like iTunes or Windows Media Player to transfer the files. Another way is to use Bluetooth to wirelessly send the files from your computer to your phone. Finally, you can also use a cloud-based service like Google Play Music or Amazon Music to upload your music files and then stream them on your phone.