- How to get your old Apple Music back
- How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- How to delete your Apple Music account
- How to sign up for a new Apple Music account
- How to transfer your music to a new Apple Music account
- How to redeem your Apple Music subscription
- How to get a refund for your Apple Music subscription
- How to contact Apple Music customer support
- How to troubleshoot common Apple Music problems
- How to make the most of your Apple Music subscription
If you’re trying to get your old Apple Music library back, there are a few ways to do it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get your old Apple Music library back.
Checkout this video:
How to get your old Apple Music back
Have you ever switched between Apple Music versions and lost all of your music? Well, there’s an easy way to get your old Apple Music back – and it only takes a few steps.
First, make sure that you’re logged in to the correct Apple ID. Then, go to the iTunes Store and select “Music” from the menu. Next, find the “Purchased” section and select “All Music.” From here, you should be able to see all of the music that you’ve ever purchased from the iTunes Store – including any that you may have deleted.
Now, simply select the songs or albums that you want to download and click the “Download” button. Once the download is complete, you’ll be able to enjoy your old Apple Music again!
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It offers a free three-month trial with full access to all of the features, after which you can choose to subscribe to the service for $9.99/month, or $14.99/month for a family subscription that includes up to six family members.
If you decide that you no longer want to subscribe to Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how:
Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
Tap View Apple ID. You may need to enter your passcode or Touch ID.
Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
Tap Apple Music Membership and tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see this option, it means you’ve already canceled and won’t be charged again.
How to delete your Apple Music account
It’s easy to delete your Apple Music account if you’re no longer interested in using the service. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can delete your Apple Music subscription in the Settings app. If you use iTunes on a Mac or Windows PC, you can delete your Apple Music subscription in iTunes. You’ll need to have the latest version of iOS or macOS to manage your subscription in Settings or iTunes.
How to sign up for a new Apple Music account
Apple Music is a streaming music service that gives you access to millions of songs. You can sign up for a free three-month trial, after which you’ll be charged $9.99 per month. If you cancel during your free trial, you will not be charged.
To sign up for a new Apple Music account, follow these steps:
1. Go to music.apple.com and click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
2. Enter your email address and click on the “continue” button.
3. Enter your billing information and click on the “start my free trial” button.
After you sign up for a new Apple Music account, you’ll be able to access all of your music from any device with the Apple Music app installed.
How to transfer your music to a new Apple Music account
Apple Music is a streaming service that offers access to over 50 million songs. It’s available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, you will lose access to the Apple Music catalog and any music that you’ve added to your Library.
If you’re cancelling your subscription to switch to a new one, you can transfer your music to your new account. This way, you won’t have to start from scratch and can continue listening to the music you love. Here’s how:
1. On your old Apple Music account, go to Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library > Turn off iCloud Music Library.
2. Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes.
3. Select your device in iTunes and click on the Summary tab.
4. Under the Options section, check the box next to “Manually manage music and videos.” Click Apply and then Sync.
5a. If you want to transfer all of your music: select all of the songs and playlists in iTunes and drag them into the sidebar of your new Apple Music account in the My Music section. 5b. If you only want to transfer certain songs or playlists: select the songs or playlists that you want to transfer, right-click, and choose Get Info. In the Options tab, check the box next to “Part of a compilation” for albums or “Remember playback position” for songs/podcasts/TV shows/ Audiobooks/Movies . Click OK when finished.’
How to redeem your Apple Music subscription
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber and you cancel your subscription, you’ll lose access to your music. If you want to keep your music after cancelling, you’ll need to redeem your subscription. Here’s how:
1. Go to Apple Music and sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your devices.
2. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Account, then click View My Account.
3. On the Account page, scroll down to the Settings section and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
4. Click Edit next to the Apple Music subscription that you want to redeem.
5. Click Cancel Subscription.
6. When asked for a reason for cancelling, choose I want to keep my existing music under “Keep My Offer.”
7. Click Done when finished redeeming your subscription.
How to get a refund for your Apple Music subscription
If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, you will lose access to all of the music that you’ve added to your library, as well as any playlists that you’ve created. If you’re not sure that you want to cancel, you can always turn off auto-renewal, which will prevent your subscription from renewing at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you decide that you do want to cancel, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can cancel directly from your iPhone or iPad, from the Apple Music app on your Mac, or from iTunes on your computer. Whichever method you choose, make sure that you do it at least 24 hours before your subscription is set to renew, otherwise you’ll be charged for another month.
To cancel from your iPhone or iPad:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen and then tap View Apple ID. If prompted, enter your password.
3. Scroll down and tap on Manage under Subscriptions.
4. Find Apple Music in the list of subscriptions and tap on it.
5. Tap on Cancel Subscription and then confirm when prompted.
To cancel from the Apple Music app on Mac:
1. Open the Apple Music app and click on Account in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
How to contact Apple Music customer support
Apple Music customer support can help you with billing questions, account issues, and using the Apple Music service. You can reach customer support by phone, chat, or email.
How to troubleshoot common Apple Music problems
Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. You can also listen to Apple Music on Android phones and tablets, Sonos speakers, and Alexa-enabled devices. If you’re having trouble with Apple Music, here are some troubleshooting tips that might help.
If you’re having trouble signing in or accessing your music:
-Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or macOS.
-Check your internet connection. Make sure that you’re connected to the internet and that your connection is not blocked by a firewall or other security software.
-Sign out of your Apple ID in the App Store and then sign back in.
-Restart your device.
-If you’re still having trouble, try signing out of iCloud and then signing back in.
If you’re having trouble playing music:
-Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or macOS.
-Check your internet connection. Apple Music requires an internet connection in order to stream music.
-Restart your device.
– force quit the Music app, then open it again: On iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button; swipe up on iPhone X or later.
-If you’re still having trouble, try signing out of iCloud and then signing back in
How to make the most of your Apple Music subscription
It can be confusing to keep track of all the changes Apple makes to its music services, and as a result, some features disappear or become difficult to find. If you’re not happy with the latest iteration of Apple Music, or you’re looking for a way to get back the old version of the service, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the Apple Music app. To do this, open the App Store on your iOS device and tap “Updates.” If there’s an update available for Apple Music, tap “Update” next to the app listing.
If you’re still not seeing the features you’re looking for, it’s possible that they’ve been removed from Apple Music entirely. In this case, your best bet is to cancel your subscription and sign up for another music streaming service that better meets your needs.